Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Heart New York.

I recently registered to vote in New York State (sorry New Mexico!) I was called for Jury Duty (or as I've been referring to it "jury dirty") almost right away (thanks New York!) It's interesting that they ask you to be fair and unbiased against the defendants in each case (innocent until proven guilty) yet the building is named CRIMINAL courts building. Makes me think its full of criminals!
Below: sights and smells of Chinatown.

Below: I tried NOT to use the restroom, but finally succumbed and was treated to these very cool doorknobs. I can't imagine NYC paying $200-$500 for a custom doorknob today. At least not for their CRIMINAL courts building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
html hit counter
free-website-hit-counters.com